Thursday 26 August 2021

Burning, day two.

Apparently from across the room, with music playing Hold her for a while becomes Haloperidol

Who knew? I thought August was answering an earlier question, since I can't fucking stay awake to listen for a response anyway, he was trying to keep Lochlan in the room, as Lochlan HATES this and disappears, leaving everyone else to deal while he heads off somewhere to drink his fears away. Or maybe ponder where else he can run off to, where I might not follow, as I haven't failed to follow him yet and maybe he just wants to get away. 

This city's cold and empty No one's around to judge me-

Still wondering what The Weeknd did to cash all his chips in on one old flame. What was he so ashamed of save for coming back after leaving, probably. The music industry is built on broken hearts. I should know. Speaking of which, the theory goes that I literally threw myself off a psychological cliff after watching Ben go over the side. In support. In defense. Who knows? It's happening and eventually I guess it will stop but it's an extreme stress reaction to what he's going through. 

(As ever. I will side with Ben until the day I die. He's the best friend I ever had. Sorry to everyone else but you know this and you can drug me to hell and back but some things just happen.)

So I still don't have an answer from August but gosh the DREAMS. EPIC.