Sunday 8 August 2021

Blog news and literally NOTHING ELSE today. Ha. See you tomorrow.

Coffee and more rain this morning as I watch Lochlan sleep. Ben brought up breakfast in the form of three coffees and a plate of cinnamon rolls warmed with a little butter but we're not hungry yet. There's a fire in the fireplace but we're going to let it go out and all the windows are open wide to listen to the rain and it's my favourite kind of Sunday morning, having already decided that the liturgy can wait and the rest of the house can wait and life can wait just an hour. 

***

Late last night I was forced to make some big changes to the blog, behind the curtain, as it were. So if your feed is broken and you don't get updates anymore when I post, well, sorry but you'll have to bookmark my blog and visit it regularly (I would suggest daily because that is mostly when I post) to see them. 

I also had to turn off every sharing button I have so if you want to share a post you can do so by clicking on it's title so it's by itself on the page and then copying the URL in your address bar and sending it wherever you please. So you can still share posts with people. It's just slightly less easy. I'm not sorry. Took me forever to do this so please congratulate me on my HTML skills, as ever. 

In my next life I will be returning to full luddite, I think. No laptop. Nothing. I will weave cloth and milk cows. If it has electricity I will shun it with great force. If there are strangers involved I will just turtle. It's going to be great.