Friday 13 September 2019

Raising my vibrations.

It's Friday the thirteenth. It's a full moon and a storm on the way. It's the first full day listening to Starset's Divisions and I love it. Everyone was right. The bridge in Telekinetic is so heavy it brought me to my knees and I'm okay with that. The whole album is incredible. I love it. Well worth the wait.

I let Daniel tint my eyelashes and paint my nails dark blue while I played the album for him. He loves it. He loves everything, very easy to please, easy to adjust, way more laid back than Ben sometimes but also wound to a tight spring most of the time so this is a fun departure. Schuyler's gone away for a few days and so we invited him over to stay until Schuy comes back. Daniel's a massive cuddler and he wastes away before our eyes if left to his own devices when alone. That's not happening on my watch. Not in a million years.

Bridge. Do you want to help me decorate for Halloween?

You mean you....put the creepy things away when Halloween is over?

Well, yeah, Christmas needs space. 

We all need space. 

Not outer space, Bridget. Room to decorate for every holiday. 

Right. I just leave my stuff out all the time. 

I know. He pats the black bear skull on the shelf. But think if you start getting into the spirit of the holiday on an immediate level maybe things would be easier.

I don't think things can be easier but thank you. 

Bridget.

I know you mean well. 

I'll always mean the best for you, Bridget. 

Then we should put up all the holiday decorations for every holiday at once and have a Mega Holiday Seasonal Extravaganza. 

Oh my gosh! I'll go get the bins!

That's how Daniel became my favorite. I'm a fair weather favorite-namer but not anymore. Not at this sacred time of year, Mabhallothanksremembramas.