Monday 30 September 2019

Pearly plights.

I have a headache from hanging upside down in the dentist's chair this morning for twice as long as estimated due to the fact that drugs don't work on me. Four needles later I gave up and just started lying when they asked if I could feel the pokes and tests. Two hours after I left the chair my eye, forehead and entire right side of my face was frozen solid, thanks very much and I take it all back. They work, they just take fucking forever to do anything and by the time that happens you'll be done.

Story of my life, or one of them anyway. One of the more scientific, fascinating ones like the ones about me being so full of negative energy streetlights go out when I pass them, doors slam and people randomly leap off tall buildings to get away from me.

All of it a shame. It's not negative energy, it's just what I have and I can't contain it. Never could. People have been talking about it for years.

I'm down to one and a half amalgam fillings and hoping to soon be free of them and then I'll stop picking up radio signals, at least. Maybe my rashes will clear up. Maybe the stress will leave. Hey, pigs are flying, would you look at that.

In any case, my dentist did a lot of work and I still have a headache and half a frozen face but I'm done for the year. My teeth look very nice. That is all.