Tuesday 22 January 2019

The Retro Encabulator. That's what her name is.

I went in tonight with PJ for moral support and Lochlan for Big Life Events you don't forget and I smiled really big and the dealership didn't remember me for a few moments, or why I was there.

But then they did and it was fine, because I saw it when we pulled in.

My brand new Jeep.

It's a Rubicon. Tires up to my neck. 2018 tech I will never learn and side rails that are actually incredibly slippery when you try to climb into the thing, or fall out of it as I have done every single time so far, forgetting it's a fathom to the ground and I'm about as graceful as a kitten on ice around that thing.

And I love it. So much. I'm finally big on the highway but I can reach all the pedals. I can leave everything the way I want it. I got exactly what I wanted.

It has locking differentials, Bridge.

Ummm, yes! 

What are they for again?

Different compartments for locking up your belongings. Are you gatekeeping me? 

No, not at all. 

Good. Better not.