Sunday 20 January 2019

Overland.

Church was lit. Sam's back in full force. Matt was a blip on his radar, one that eventually moved away before dropping off the screen completely and we didn't realize we've been holding our collective (Collective? Ha) breath since Christmas, exhaling in such a huge rush it almost blew me off the point. 

I forget what the sermon was. I fell asleep sitting up and was finally scooped in close to Lochlan, his warm suited arm keeping me awake with random squeezing. We came home and the shit hit the fan and now it's suddenly nine at night and I haven't eaten or gotten anything at all accomplished and I'm fine with that. 

Tomorrow will be much of the same. But it's a good kind of shit, in a capable sort of fan and I'll tell you more tomorrow!

Or Wednesday. Tuesday? I dunno. We'll see.