Wednesday 23 January 2019

Don't look so scary.

Sunlight
Ain't it good to feel alright
Ain't it good to know that you're not alone
Yeah ain't it good to know

Cause I lived my whole life
Looking for the light with closed eyes
Ain't it funny how you fight what you need the most
Yeah, but I can finally feel my soul tonight
Have to break the fourth wall for a moment here because Dear Reader, your reading comprehension gets an F.

The Jeep wasn't the leap of faith. It's a truck. Get a grip.

The leap had to do with August, and putting my foot down and climbing out of a hole only to slide happily right down to the bottom of it again because who wants to ignore the blissful coldness of good grief and here on the point we have the very best. So Sam moved back to his Boathouse and August is having a little vacation here from the loft because..

Because I need him? Maybe I just want him. Maybe he needs me. Hell, maybe he just wants me. 

Did I ask? Nope. 

Does it matter? Nope.

Did I have to fight for it?

Of course I did. That's what I do.