Thursday 20 February 2020

Smell the roses. And the oil.

I am changing beds and waiting for the Jeep to be ready at the dealership. It's having some things done. I don't know what things, supposedly they will give me a list. They're going to make it nice. That was a condition of selling it to me. I am the sweetest, most polite cutthroat negotiator you will ever find. I want it perfect and I want promises so if you make any, I won't forget.  I think it will be ready during rush-hour. Sometime between when Henry has to go to work and when he needs a pick up. I may have to enlist every driver in the house tonight to get things done and I am tired of dealerships and garages and tire-smell and parking and being nice to people and generally I want to go crawl up into bed and keep drinking wine and watching Netflix and dozing off every five minutes with Lochlan and Schuy because at least that's relaxing.

Just a note, yes, they offered to look after all of it but it's my mess, I'll see it through so I am. Even though I am mega-stressed but really it's just one little stick in a whole bird's nest over here.

At least the beds are all changed the final round of sheets and pillowcases is in the dryer. I should have used the clothesline. It's sunny and beautiful out today. It feels like spring.