Tuesday 27 February 2007

Poor heart.

I think I've reached the absolute definition of bitter/sweet today. Not sure whether I should kiss or throttle my husband.

What in the hell is this called, Jacob? Jam band therapy?

Can you still play Pebbles and Marbles?

No.

Is that a no meaning you can't or a no meaning you won't?

Both, neither. I don't know, really.

I'm singing it.

I hear you, Jacob.

Then I'll do another.

You're trying to break me, aren't you?

No, I'm going to desensitize you. If there's anything I'm sure of about you, princess, it's that you live by your music and maybe that is part of the problem.

What do you mean by that? I shouldn't enjoy my music?

No, you lost half your soundtrack with him and those were your songs too.

I know.

And you miss them.

Badly.

So take them back and make them yours.

Sounds easier than it seems.

Like everything you've ever done.

Desensitized.

Right. You can do this, Bridge.

I really missed Free.

There's my girl.


Fuck me. This is yet another goddamned found fragment of the map that will take me home. Go Bridget.

Go spin.