Saturday 21 March 2020

Everyone is generous (to a fault).

Lochlan held my face and my eyes flew open. It's so late. I was just about too deeply asleep to notice when he touched me but not too deeply, thankfully.

He leans down and kisses me and tells me to be quiet. Then he laughs, and puts all of his weight on me. I cry out and he swallows the sound with another kiss, pulling my arms around his neck, forcing his hands underneath me, pulling me up away from the bed. It was more forceful and less sweet then usual but not too unusual because sometimes he is extra-hungry. He finally ends up with one hand around the back of my neck and one around my hips and we find our common ground. He bends his head down against my forehead and gives me one long kiss, says he loves me and then he's gone.

And then Sam is here. Pulling me up to a sitting position, Lifting me into his lap, giving me a whole different kind of kiss, one that says I didn't touch you yesterday or even the week before. It's been five or six months and he isn't about to waste a second. I cry out and he shifts position, lifting me up again, putting me down on my stomach, pushing my head down with his hand, while his other hand pushes against the small of my back while he drives against me. I want to cry. A pattern so familiar but so far away. I didn't think he would touch me again, never expected him to, frankly and I wonder how he got to this place tonight, and where Matt is, and what happens tomorrow.

Matt is sleeping, Sam says and I don't think about it anymore.

So is Ben, I point out, and he laughs.