Tuesday 6 March 2007

Mail call.

I'm just...floored here.

The longer I post, the more familiar/comfortable I get with sharing things with you, the more I feel open to public judgement, ridicule, scorn.

And the more I am surprised by you.

What I thought would be the nail in my coffin here over the past few days, expecting a flood of hate email or inbox viruses or whatever it is people do when they don't like you on the internet, and instead I got something else entirely.

A lot of cheering, a lot of support, so many virtual hugs I feel sheepishly like a teddy bear in a nursery school.

I love you all.

People were happy we fought our way out of the place we wound up in, people were happy to see that we've made repairs (both to the poor doors in this house and to our relationship), that we're continuing on without letting stress break us down and you all seemed to be overwhelmingly thrilled that Jacob finally threw a punch (or two) at Caleb.

I knew you liked Jacob better than me, anyway.

And that's okay.

I do too.