Thursday 14 September 2006

New underpinnings.

A funny for your Thursday afternoon:

I was surfing (god, I'm so embarrassed) Hot Topic for...lingerie. Not because I shop there, I was bored and I was thinking about shopping for some new underclothes. Because the old ones..get old fast and it's been a long time since I've had some new and pretties to wear.

Jacob was slightly yucked-out by the offerings at HT and suggested we go to the mall. We went over (because you know the minister can take evenings off to lingerie shop with his sick wife. Exactly!) and I was musing about how the only store I could think of was La Senza and I never liked La Senza. So we went to the mall directory and looked for others. And we found one.

Called Jacob Lingerie.

I don't think I've ever seen Jake turn that many shades of pink. He's cute when he blushes. And with his approval I bought about $350 worth of fresh underpinnings there.

It's a little weird to have a tag with his name on it on every piece of underwear. No one make the joke about him owning my ass now, please, it's been done.