Friday 27 May 2022

For a moment a lesson was learned.

PJ got me a foot long sub to conquer today and I don't think I can do it. Haha. It's crispy chicken with lettuce, tomatoes and pickles and sweet onion sauce and it's so good but so huge. Worth the money when you can get lunch for eight people for a hundred bucks I think. And he just gets the big ones so you can eat half and save the other half for dinner or eat the whole thing for lunch so it's decisions made. So I don't need to make pizzas tonight like I had planned and instead I can throw some pottery. Which I'm going to do now because it's a break for my mind and I can focus on building and technique and squish mud between my fingers and make a huge mess and I don't have to worry or fret or be anxious and that's a gift.

The fretting is creeping back and that makes me fret more. I hate it.