Monday 23 May 2022

Doesn't matter what flavour (and it's the only time I don't care that I'm allergic to food colouring).

Planted the potatoes, tomatoes, basil, wildflowers, peas, beans, cucumbers, radishes, carrots, pumpkins and sunflowers yesterday. 

Very excited. Wore (that took a while, kept writing whore. SNORT) myself out a little in the heat and we had slushies from the gas station for dinner so not a loss exactly and I am excited to see if any of these seeds come up. It's supposed to rain all week so who knows? I'm just glad it's done. We also gave a spare lawnmower and a bike to the neighbours which is nice because it saves them a few hundred dollars and frees up some space for us.Win-win. 

I want to do the front gardens a little better but I also have zero energy and no one else does either. Fun times! 

Might get another slurpee today and snooze by the pool. Duncan has an exceedingly comfortable lap to rest my head and unless Lochlan randomly tickles me like he does when I nap by the pool it could be a good day. 

(Oh my god I just realized I can buy a slushie machine. BRB shopping.)