Thursday 27 January 2022

Sidewalk chalk but I do spells with mine.

Rickety little Jeep is all fixed now and happily back in the drive waiting for the next round of snow (or repairs, but hopefully the snow will come first.) Every time a boy looks at it they wistfully point out they could have done the work. PJ laughed in repairman when he found out how much I paid for my repairs and what they ended up doing but hey, at least there's a carfax record now, something we never got when we bought it. LOL. I was too busy fighting to get an inspection report, which took a week or near to and once I got that in my hands I forgot about damned near everything else. 

I may call and ask for it. Then I have the full record for the vehicle. 

In other news, it's fucking minus whatever and my fingers are split wide open and I was racking my brains to remember what I used to use on them in the prairies to soothe and heal them. 

Lanolin. Pure lanolin. 

Found my tube and now I'm good to go. 

Also Duncan is being cute today and I'm so dead.