Monday 31 January 2022

Fun Monday facts.

I weirdly easily and annoyingly learned all of the words to Fancy Like and have been wandering around the house singing it at the top of my lungs all morning. Every time someone asks me to stop I suggest they pay the lady. I made four hundred and twelve dollars inside of half an hour. 

PJ and Lochlan had a major disagreement and Lochlan tried to follow PJ into his wing to talk about it and PJ slammed the door in his face and locked it. So Lochlan went and got a few sheets of wood and the drill and screwed the door shut (don't worry, PJ lives on the ground floor so if there's a fire he can get out) and then ordered PJ's favourite meal for lunch and ate it right outside the door (a toasted roast beef sandwich and sprouts on rye and steak fries from a local place) while PJ threatened extreme bodily harm from the other side of the door. Lochlan was taking a risk. PJ usually climbs out the window and storms back into the house. I think he's building the drama. Should be fun later. I feel another glitter bomb is coming. I just wonder from where. 

Caleb bit through the top of my ear last night. I did not feel it until I realized my hair was sticky (with BLOOD you gross fucks). I'm sure next Lochlan will shut him in a box, screw it shut and light it on fire as he sends it out to sea. Monster funeral. Ben cleaned my ear for me because Lochlan's hand was shaking too much. 

Schuyler came out of retirement officially. Says he was never really in it, as people still needed him. He's going to try again in a couple of years once he downsizes his project list. You would think that would have been the first thing he did. These boys are so good at fighting and working and so bad at relaxing. 

I watched Finch. The Tom Hanks movie? It was so good. I thought it was going to be Chappie 2. Luckily it was not. I also watched the Candyman remake. Sequel? Whatever. It was also really good save for the fact that they kept trying to paint the candyman as a misunderstood neighbor one minute and a demon the next. Like which is it? Also levitating in broad daylight is never a good horror trope. It just looks fucking dumb. But other than that the movie was high quality. I am most excited for the next Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which will be a direct sequel to the one that came out when I was two but I saw it when I was nine or ten and it was part of a long succession of now beloved slasher favourites. 

Halloween still tops the list but I also haven't seen Halloween Kills yet. Ruth told me it was bad so I'm waiting a bit just to soften the blow. I will still love it I bet. I'm terrible with that. But my ear doesn't hurt, at least. Duncan has some good painkillers. Or whatever it was. Mixed messages all the time, as always.