Sunday 7 March 2021

Sweet Jesus.

Sunday funday! I already listened to Sam's church via an early link to his podcast and Ben took Everett and Dalton into town to show Everett the sights and so Lochlan and I roasted breakfast marshmallows on the beach (you use a waffle to pull them off the sticks and then you drizzle chocolate syrup over the top so it's a sweet taco and yes, I will probably be diabetic any minute now but surprisingly my body burns sugar like a champion still) and watched the new Wrong Turn movie (good but oh, the credits LOLLLLLL) and then the new episode of Attack on Titan. 

Then he said I should do some shopping and I have a whole list but I'm not actually good at shopping. I ended up buying two outfits and some black socks with flowers all over them because my Doc Martens eat all of my socks. 

I made beef stroganoff for dinner with garlic naan. So good. 

I finished the bottle of Laphroaig. Lochlan helped me. PJ may have as well.

And that's Sunday. I'm going to bed now.