Wednesday 1 September 2010

I think I need my brain sharpened.

The dullness continues. The exhaustion continues. I sat down last evening to watch some (bad) music videos with Daniel and fell asleep instantly, prompting the house to collectively determine that I could just remain where I was and was not to be woken up under threat of much pain from Ben toward whoever dared move me, disturb me or breathe on my head.

This morning I was marginally energetic up until ten or so, long enough to deflect Schuyler's aggressive passion (or is that passive-agression?) over the fact that HE wanted to sleep with HIS boyfriend in his own bed and didn't I have enough musical beds to play a full set with already?

Ow. Sour grapes, Sky. Motherfucker.

Right. So, anyway...

Today we managed to stock the house with groceries in anticipation of the long (and boring) weekend. Ben is now down to single-digit days remaining on this project and I have officially lost my mind again missing him but aside from waiting and planning and organizing back to school and birthdays that will be deferred and other significant days that may fall completely under the radar, there isn't a whole hell of a lot I can do except work on getting better. I think I am. Slowly. Like molasses. Like lava. All of you can outrun me with your legs duct-taped together, starting from quicksand.

Maybe by the time Ben is finished I will be all better.

Maybe this is purgatory and I am dead after all. It would make sense, judging by the quality of music videos these days.

(The company rocks though. Dead Ben is awesomely depraved. Exactly what I hope for in the present AND in the afterlife, vampire-boy.)