Thursday 17 April 2008

Dayplanner on fire.

    I want to know if you will beg me
    and then tell me how to love you
    like anybody else would
    I know you're risking failure, (risking failure)
    but I'd hope you set your levels (for how long)
    so you can run for cover


I'm home from nottherapy. Fun. Actually it is fun. I just go and talk to this very kind man who seems to know everything and he sounds like a minister but I haven't asked. I just go and talk. It's very quiet, very low-key and very low pressure and it seems to be nice so far.

Today he had donuts. I didn't have one but he offered four times. I made a promise right there to never bug anyone again with multiple offers of food when they've said no already.

We're home now for lunch and then we're going to an appointment with the lawyers, all of 'em to iron out some things, first me privately for cutting ties with my publishing company and then together to map the future so everyone is safe financially. Long story I will share early next week.

And then Loch arrives! Late this afternoon by commercial flight, hopefully armed with a drive full of baby pictures and a goal to do nothing but enjoy the weekend. He's not staying here, he'll be taken care of nicely at John's house instead. I'm so happy Loch is coming out. It's important that he's here for a break and to catch up with the guys. I suppose this weekend is going to turn into a testosterone-fest but I don't care. Having all my friends in one place is important and it's few and far between anymore.

And I still need groceries. Ack. I'm off, then, have yourselves a good day.