Thursday 2 August 2007

Just dessert.

    I choose to live and to lie
    Kill and give and to die
    Learn and love and to do
    What it takes to step through


Last night Jacob asked me to do a lapdance for him. His fingers over his lips, he half covered his dimples in his shy smile, his eyes spilling over with mischief. He turned a little unsure on me and kissed me thoroughly before whispering that it had been a while since I gave him a 'dance.'

Geez, it has. Like two months.

He went into the den. He put Forty Six & 2 on the stereo. I ran upstairs and put on a cute camisole and matching boyshorts and came back down, stopping to visit the fridge on my way.

Then I climbed into his lap and handed him a can of whipped cream. The smile on his face spread like a wildfire. He has such a sweet tooth. And we had skipped dessert.

We woke up sticky, gritty and exhausted this morning after what probably amounted to three hours sleep. Jacob kissed my gummy, dirty cheeks and suggested that tonight we try the freezies.

What a wicked idea.

It will help cool the marks he left on my shoulders. He doesn't know his own strength, especially in the throes of a sugar rush of the best kind.