Wednesday 8 March 2023

She be little but she be fierce, or something.

Hi! So last night I drilled through the HVAC system in the hallway and got yelled at by Lochlan, who really didn't have to do anything, as I was able to knock out enough drywall to put a duct tape patch over said hole and then I was proficient enough to patch my drywall hole with spackle and sand it and I'll paint it later, since the painting that hung in that spot before I decided I wanted my little shelves in that location will cover up my fresh mess nicely. 

He is being sweet this morning because he yelled at me for being too hesitant to put up the shelves in the first place, a job that would have taken him five minutes, tops. I'm a good two hours in now and where are the shelves? On the kitchen island, waiting to be put up. 

It's okay, I'm doing that next. Had to grab the stud finder to prevent any further mishaps, and yes, there are NO studs to be found. Not today, anyway. 

LOL.