Wednesday 8 March 2023

Post #2

 Also, things I have learned just this week:

1. If you go to someone with a problem they need to solve and they offer you a bonus if you can take care of it and you agree, they are smarter than you are. But that's okay because they're actually not. It's no big deal if you can't get it done and then they'll HAVE to do it. You might lose the bonus but they still have to find a way to solve that problem. Muhahahahaha.

2. Lactose-free milk is amazing if you can't escape the cloying grip that mini-wheats has on you. But just remember if you eat a cream cheese-iced cinnamon roll and then have caesar salad for dinner you're doomed anyway you dumb lactose-intolerant bitch. 

3. Buying all stationery items covered with Sanrio characters or Studio Ghibli ones means no one will even want to use, let alone pocket your pens and sticky notes.

4. Spring is coming. 

5. If you charm the glass people they will give you a huge discount on your windshield which seems amazing until you remember you paid your comprehensive deductible and that wasn't discounted so I guess you're welcome, ICBC?

6. Guess who did the taxes anyway for five or six of us and they are already submitted and assessed and half of them garnered refunds. Then guess who forget her own fucking security question and has to wait for a code send via letter mail because Canada Revenue doesn't believe I am me in spite of knowing my password and having two-factor auth. I mean, okay but is that a flex when I can access ten accounts overall? Some security they have!

7. Store-brand mini ice creams are HALF the price of Haagen Dazs or Ben and Jerry's and just as good. You're welcome.

8. It's seven degrees and sunny on the beach and the time goes ahead THIS WEEKEND. Who is manic? Not me. Definitely not me. Hahaha.

9. Yes, I bought the ice-cream to try the tik tok challenge of putting a scoop in a fruit roll up. Did the store have fruit roll ups? NO. 

10. I got all my chores done and appointments made because Monday March Break starts for the schools here in BC and I won't be leaving the house until it's finished. Too much traffic. Too many people suddenly. It's like when summer hits and you can't swim naked anymore because there's a huge park just across your little inlet and people might see your tits. I hate it but I love summer. There are those who would point out I have a pool and can swim naked any time but a pool is never the sea.