Wednesday 16 March 2022

The Sunlight Protection Act.

 If you've tried to reach me and haven't gotten a response (or a block, HA) it's because for the past little while I don't have access to my email. Lochlan won't let me have it. I post remotely from my blog post link from blogger (really glad I set that up that first time I took a trip and wanted to post from the road without logging in, per se) and haven't really acknowledged any readers as of late. I haven't even posted every day, as of late, truth be told and things are as ever. Though after many attempts to stop taking these pills I am given them now and it's an illness to be cured or maintained, not an experiment and yet the joy vanished with the anxiety and I'm trying to figure out how to live in this unfamiliar place where nothing inside my head can get a rise out of me suddenly, and I can poke around and find the panic but then I drop it and it's gone again. 

In other words, bear with me. It isn't like we haven't done this a million times before, Dear Reader, which is why I'm not too concerned. Eventually I will have the energy to rebel or something with trigger something else and we'll be back on the rollercoaster you know and crave. 

Gee, can't wait. 

(See? That's the reaction you get out of me these days. Like they shot me with a tranquilizer gun and then shook me awake so that I can still respond in conversation. Not less than eleven different people have remarked that this shit may be too strong. Hahahaha you think? And the talk was that the dosages WILL BE RAISED.)

In other news, my current province (British Columbia) saw our premier waiting for the United States to make the first move on leaving Daylight Savings Time always-on due to trade and cross-border logistics and since the senate or congress or whichever you use voted unanimously to adopt permanent Daylight Savings Time (hilarious name for the act, by the way. I fucking DIED at the gravity of it all) I think, Mr. Horgan, that it's time to make our announcement too. And never again will I have to turn on lights at three in the afternoon. That alone is worth cheering for. 

I will get back to my emails soon. I'm hitting all my progress points, or so they say. Baby steps and all.