Tuesday 21 April 2009

The yearly shoe post.

Things are better today. We're settling back into a familiar rhythm and Ben seems a lot happier. Bridget does too. I need to work on making sure I make myself heard when I need to be heard. Did you know that sometimes I can be submissive and not say so much? It's true. I'll add it to the list of improvements I need to make. Right up there with stop crying so much and get over this sick and debilitating addiction to chocolate cake.

And shoes. I like shoes. At least I like these shoes. A whole heck of a lot. I chased these shoes down on the internet two years ago and then gave up when I couldn't get them shipped to Canada and didn't want to pay $150 for them only to have them not fit or something insidious like that.

And look what showed up on Ebay two years later. $10 shoes, $6 shipped. God bless the internet.They fit perfectly. I might never take them off. I've already named the angels too. Bet you can't guess who is who.