Monday 5 December 2022

Pretending it's not real.

 They keep taking my internet and then I forget that I wanted to post because the pills are a whole new level of lombotomy-kind, to be truthful and I've said it dozens of times in the past few weeks. I mean to post, I really do. I mean to be reactive and interactive and forthcoming and then I slip. It's like being an addict in a room full of temptations and you should congratulate me because I've avoided saying too much by not saying anything at all. 

Today will be no different, but I did manage to spend today Christmas shopping and I think I've got it all done. 

Almost, anyway. I will finish up this week. 

I was so panicked about it when I woke up and now I suddenly feel like I'm miles ahead. 

It's the latest I've ever gotten underway. I'm saying that a lot about almost everything these days. I appreciate that you are still here. I really do.