Tuesday 15 November 2022

Wax-sealed (for her pleasur- EW).

We finally got the whisky advent calendars at stores in Canada this year. If we had them before I didn't see them and no one at the stores knew what I was talking about but of course now that I can waltz in and buy one I am balking at the price tag ($336 for 24 30ml drams which isn't even a full shot each) when I can by two bottles of Lagavulin for the same price...ish. 

So that's what I'm going to do. 

Also...climate people...a Klimnt? Are you mad? Stop it. Want to target something? Go glue yourselves to an Amazon warehouse. Average of four trucks a day on my street. It's ridiculous. I still make jokes that I can order 4 things and get 7 deliveries. Even if I check the box that says to wait and deliver it together. 

I should see if they have the advent calendars. Can you order alcohol through Amazon? Should I even look or should I leave that monster in the closet with all of the skeletons?