Saturday 6 March 2010

Two bits (losing my credibility completely).

Could someone please tell me where I put the box full of cellphone chargers, headphones and assorted cases? I've looked and I can't find it. I NEEEEEEEEED it. My headphones! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed my headphones. Argh.

In other notes, I really need to get a bigger microSD card for my phone. There is never enough space for the songs.

And just because this is calm before the next storm, I'm going to do something totally awesome here and post the list of songs in my OHW folder on my Blackberry. That's One Hit Wonders. Even though they aren't, they're just random songs I love and want to have handy but I don't want the whole albums on my phone. Get it? (If you are the author of one of them, don't be offended. The whole albums are on my computer, but the SD card is very tight, packed full, okay? And I love you.)

Don't laugh if you see something weird. All of them are a good offset for Tool and for Ben's stuff. Trust me. These are the songs that you find when you open up the glove compartment in Bridget's head and reach far back into the dusty corners.
  1. Toto-Africa
  2. Trust Company-Downfall
  3. Thirteen Senses-Into the Fire
  4. Matthew Good-Strange Days
  5. Train-Drops of Jupiter
  6. Iron and Wine-Night Descending
  7. Matthew Good-In a world called catastrophe
  8. Black Crowes-She talks to Angels
  9. Wide Mouth Mason-The River song
  10. Black Crowes-Remedy
  11. Garbage-A stroke of luck
  12. Hudson River School-The Great mistake
  13. Spin Doctors-Two princes
  14. Incubus-Drive
  15. Iron and Wine-Each coming night
  16. Collective Soul-The world I know
  17. Sting-Fortress around your heart
  18. Foo Fighters-Come alive
  19. Neverending White Lights/Dallas Green-The grace
  20. Foo Fighters-Times like these
  21. Hawksley Workman-Striptease
  22. White Zombie-More Human than Human
  23. Slipknot-Vermillion Part 2
  24. Bee Gees-How Deep is your love
  25. Death Cab-Transatlanticism (the whole album, so it's probably in the wrong place)
It could be worse. In PJ's OHW folder we found Kelly Clarkson, Wilson Philips and MC Hammer.
And I won't tell you about what was in August's because he would come home and tickle me to death.

On second thought..