Thursday 5 April 2007

Not a monster anymore.

    He had alot to say.
    He had alot of nothing to say.
    We'll miss him.

    So long.
    We wish you well.
    You told us how you weren't afraid to die.
    Well then, so long.
    Don't cry.
    Or feel too down.
    Not all martyrs see divinity.
    But at least you tried.

    Standing above the crowd,
    He had a voice that was strong and loud.
    We'll miss him.
    Ranting and pointing his finger
    At everything but his heart.
    We'll miss him.

A good day is a day that I emerge squinting into the sun, breathing deeply from the stale freshly-scrubbed air of a familiar office building, smiling softly at a phenomenal amount of progress made and run straight into the arms of all four of my guys, who take turns kissing the top of my head and telling me that they are proud of me, the big one in particular.

Yay me, especially since I've been medication-free for one week today.